Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

pushing upwards

Masha's biopsy is today. She has not had an invasive procedure like this before.
These past two days, she has been beside herself upset with David Troup for drawing up a will that did not respect her wishes. I'm upset too, because the will also makes David Troup and Denny her personal Representatives. The contents of her business at this address and her property in Gulfport go to Denny.

We got up at four.
Neither if us could sleep. I managed to gulp down a smoothie with brussels sprouts and broccoli.
Rarely have that for breakfast. Masha was in pain and very scared. She did eat solid food yesterday evening so, i think this is more than hunger pangs.
She seemed very scared, especially being separated from me at this time. She really wants her loved ones there, my sister, Tanya, Doris, and others have all sent prayers and messages of hope and positive wishes.
In the car masha asked me to contact Tina Grote and get some pictures to her. The pictures are at Denny's.
I guess i can call Tina. Maybe meet with her. If i have time.
Oh and Bob called. It turned out i had blocked him somehow.
I should message him.
Denny also has a cat scan today.
I'm praying that it's not a scene like Masha's. Denny is very fatalistic about how he is 'dying'. I've heard that from him for many years. It's how he feels when he is drinking.
Masha can be very quick to think the negatives too I'm really praying for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback or comments on my blog, but please, no advertisements.