Pages

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

I am so lazy that I never get around to writing anything worth while. The news looks like it's found a theme to harp on while the occupation of Iraq continues to crumble U.S. credibility around the world. I submitted an application for the holiday show offering three pieces to the Art Center. a painting and two silver anticlastic forms (none finished.) the painting have an idea for. Titled Bright Moon, it will be an abstraction based on a piece i did last year. The two silver pieces are ones that I have worked on over the past few months. Wound #1, (not a very cheerful theme for the holiday,) is all complete as far as forming the silver. all I need is the right coral bead and some black silk thread to make the suture. The other piece started as a bracelet but I will follow Denny's suggestion, "make it a pendant." and suspend it from a woven leather cord. I need to make caps for the end of the cord. silver cones should work. Then I will cap the ends of the hollow form.... Or maybe something else on an eighteen inch cord. as long as it has an "ARC," it will fit the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback or comments on my blog, but please, no advertisements.