Pages

Monday, April 09, 2018

Sitting

Just a lot of times when I just sit waiting.
I'm not sure if I'm really waiting for anything.
I couldn't really say if I was meditating or not it doesn't seem to have that much self-discipline.
I know and I meditate I sit upright and pay attention to my posture. Sometimes I even light incense, chant...
I think it's more like just waiting to see what happens.
And the more I wait the more I notice the little things that are happening the birds to fly by in their evening route to roosting and the ones that come out to hunt just as the sun goes down.
See people coming home to.
People walking their dogs getting their exercise.
There's times when I feel like an outsider to other things that are going on...
But when I'm in the middle of it when I'm rushing to work or waiting in line and patiently in the store you know tapping my foot or reading magazines or whatever.
Not really there either.
Sitting in this mist of always having someone to sit with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback or comments on my blog, but please, no advertisements.