Pages

Friday, November 18, 2005

Namo Guru Arya Tara Ye


Namo Guru Arya Tara Ye
Originally uploaded by _william.
I take refuge until I am enlightened in the Buddha, the Dharma and the Sangha. By the positive potential I create by practicing generosity and the other far-reaching attitudes, may I attain Buddhahood in order to benefit all sentient beings.

May all sentient beings have happiness and its causes,
May all sentient beings be free from suffering and its causes.
May all sentient beings never be separated from sorrowless bliss.
May all sentient beings abide in equanimity, free of bias, attachment and anger.

Reverently I prostrate with my body speech and mind,
And present clouds of every type of offering, actual and mentally-transformed
I declare all my negative actions accumulated since beginningless time
And rejoice in the virtues of all holy and ordinary beings.
Please remain until cyclic existence ends
And turn the wheel ofDharma for sentient beings
I dedicate all the virtues of myself and others to the great enlightenment.

om tare tuttare ture mama ayur punye jnyana pushtim kuru ye soha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback or comments on my blog, but please, no advertisements.