Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Stalls and Starts

Oh The crap!
I've been reinstalling windown an all the accoutrements.
No one will weep for me.
Bad Virus. Fdisk end of story.
That was a good install though lasted a year almost!

I've been recollecting previous freebies and Firefox Plug ins.
some good things have developed with the TiddlyWiki format.
  1. One
  2. Two
  3. Three (adaptations)
  4. Four (origin)
Have at it. an have fun. The GTD layout is especially cool. These pages are mostly Javascript. But its possible to change a lot of the style By pasting a CSS instruction into a Tiddler element.
These are (nearly) complete, self contained Wiki like pages. Do Check this out. Future and all...
Thanks to Ruston And Checkerts and Rumsby. and any others.
MFkin HP Printer doesn't work after install. GRRRrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback or comments on my blog, but please, no advertisements.