Pages

Saturday, August 06, 2005

For the Children of the Light

For the Children of the Light
For the children of the Light
Originally uploaded by _william.

weed killer

'Twixt the hurting and the hurt, falls the great
Divide. The child in the chalk circle
There is poison in everything. You say
The weed at the heart of the world
Spreads a shadow over all of us.
And you pluck me out, Your eyes both burning.
Am I not as sweet as the fruit you seek?

This chemical atomizes evil.
My Father's brand. For Light application.
I call out the Unpronounceable Name.


We each hasten our own Apocalypse.
Loving every minute of our dying.
There is no reason not to say this;
Both ears listen for the sound of justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback or comments on my blog, but please, no advertisements.