Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Reading the Past.

I spent the better part of last night reading an old journal from 1985. I pulled the spiral notebook out of storage a few weeks ago and I just Got around to looking at it. Apparently I drew on a page for one of the short stories in my senior thesis at Eckerd.

I also found some detailed thinking about my departure from the Wheeler Family. Despite the awkward overly verbose writing, I had a few clear insights about the way things were going between my sister and I. I had forgotten about the dates. Things shut down pretty quickly after I moved to Florida. She blamed me for her problems directly and indirectly. She had difficulty with Dad because he had difficulty with me

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback or comments on my blog, but please, no advertisements.