Pages

Friday, June 24, 2005

>mappage


I've been trying to collect some addresses which kind of list the different places where I've lived. There is one page hosted on earthlink at [mappage] and another copy saved locally. an account with My Google Maps? serves an iFrame with some of the addresses plotted on it. I'm permitted 10 plot points per map with little flags that pop up with relevant info. In theory I can use 10 maps with one account yielding up to a hundred locations. so far I’ve created two maps in the account.
My strategy has been to list addresses in the side bar with links to the corresponding Google Maps query results at their website. In the center of the page is the My Google Maps? account with all the locations plotted on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback or comments on my blog, but please, no advertisements.