Pages

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Whew!

Now Finished (almost) Remaking the Template for this Blog. I used A nice German Three column Model From Princess Monorom. Most of the work was done in Notepad. There is only one Table in the whole thing, (the footer.) The trouble is that things didnt quite line up until i added the Javascript for the little True Fresco referer list Which Hangs outside the column just a bit for some reason that brought the image bar into perspective and aligned the colums.Best not to mess with it now just see if it performs consistently. Oh and FTP the Graphics for the Header.

7/20/2005
I ditched the footer table long ago.
I like the way it looks but not the way it loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback or comments on my blog, but please, no advertisements.