Wednesday, November 24, 2004


I think my microwave oven has seen its last days.
I tried to heat some cracked wheat. and i must have set the button for ten minutes on high. When I smelled smoke, I rushed into the kitchen and found the room full of blue vapor. Now the whole house has that bad kitchen smell and the oven is all smudged inside.
I've had the thing since the early nineties.I think it still works, but it really looks bad.
Small losses like this bother me more that the great loss of life overseas or the loss of green forests or the loss of great icy glaciers.
I am small and I feel selfish.
My son would turn twenty this month if he had not died in nineteeneightyfour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback or comments on my blog, but please, no advertisements.