Pages

Monday, November 25, 2002

I saw Hsiao Hsien today and gave her the silver bracelet that i made her. she acted surprised, i didnt think she would. i thought she was expecting it but i realize that she is genuinely pleased. The needling was very light today arms legs and one in the center of the forehead. I couldnt feel the one in my head and had to keep wiggling my eyebrows to make sure it was really there. We talked about taking dance classes in our youth. Her funny story was about taking improv and having to do a written paper descibing a class. After grading, the paper was mailed to her house and unfortunately her parents were still snooping in her mail, so when she came home her father confronted her with a grave expression, "have you been participatingin Orgies?"
Having taken improv back in the eighties i remember it got pretty touchy-feely so in her day late seventies... well I can imagine her dad's reaction to the paper; he is very traditional Chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback or comments on my blog, but please, no advertisements.