Pages

Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Not all of the things I've hoped for have come to pass. I heard from old freind this week. He sent Photos of his year old son and his wife. I have not gotten to the pictures of the 8' godzilla suit. I kind of wonder what I've been up to.
Both florida craftsman and the Art Center sent their Inventory forms for the holiday show. these are due this month by the twenty third. Masha has suggested that I am Angry all the time at her. She demands an explanation. then she holds it against me. Denny has been drinking a lot and he and Masha Prohibit me from going over to his house. This is the only place that I can work on my thesis... online somewhere. I hope I can still get it together by the end of the year. I think I have enough work to show at the galleries, the argument will be over pricing. I doubt that I can "work with Masha" on the price for my work. She was telling Sally B. to charge $600 for a bought watch with two coral bezels and six inches of solderless chain. Everyone in the studio laughed but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback or comments on my blog, but please, no advertisements.