Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2026

great exploration

*Sigh*
A good friend, who worked at the children's museum with me was mysteriously attacked in her apartment and hospitalized for some time.
I did see her once, with her family afterwards, but she never regained the ability to talk.

This was a girl I really cared about.

Shortly before this happened, she had uncovered significant money missing from the museum's budget. My Storytelling partner, Uwezo and I were accused of taking it.

It's my belief that this was connected to a white supremacy group, and that the 'education director,' a man named Scull, was connected. 
He would have had access, he hired several guys who were  involved in gun trade, and sported Nazi bumper stickers etc...

No one particularly believed me.

The man also assaulted me at work over an incident where he held an in-service education enhancement class for Pinellas teachers. The event was actually more like a drunken orgy... No joke.
 
Another co worker was threatened then and assaulted according to one of her friends...

Years later just after my friend was hospitalized this same man made a bunch of very threatening remarks about how I lived in a dangerous place...
And then he fired me . . .

I've never been confident about using that job as a reference because of rumors and lies I heard about how I was fired...

And my friend was well known in the alt music community then, so, I would often run into people who knew her...
All this lead to me becoming reclusive....
Quiet...
Etc...
Liz was Autistic too...
We both had dreams of making education fun for everyone...

I know it's another obsession...

That man is gone now.

I am relieved,
Whether he did it or not...

A few other things were connected to him... Flirtatious withe the HS girls basketball team he coached...
An arson at a gay restaurant/club.
Some illegal animal trade, (poisonous snakes)
😑


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback or comments on my blog, but please, no advertisements.